Our Promise to you, the Borrower, Broker, Loan Officer, or Service Provider:
We promise to honor, respect and abide by the following tenants as set forth in this Code of Conduct:
WHEREAS, White Knight Commercial Funding is mindful that the soundness, usefulness, prosperity, and the future of the commercial financing business depends upon the honor, integrity, and fidelity of all personnel engaged in the business,
BE IT RESOLVED that each associate of WKCF pledges to observe and maintain the following standards of conduct in dealing with Borrowers, Lenders, Brokers, Loan Officers, and the Public:
1. I shall conduct my business in a professional manner, to be knowledgeable in the areas of commercial mortgage services in which I participate, and to act in compliance with sound industry practices.
2. I shall conduct business without regard to race, creed, color, sex, marital status, familial status, religion, national origin, ancestry, age or handicap of the persons with whom I deal.
3. I shall preserve the integrity of all parts of the loan submission process and make full disclosure of all pertinent facts, including any interest they may have in the transaction.
4. I shall make all reasonable efforts to process loan application approval or disapproval promptly and to close and disburse in a timely manner.
5. I shall not breach or avoid an agreement or commitment made while associated with White Knight Commercial Funding.
6. I shall not make oral agreements, I make written agreements only, if an oral agreement is made, it will be made with the same sanctity given to written agreements, but it is to be only temporary in nature, to immediately be followed with a written agreement.
7. I shall act in conformity with applicable laws and regulations and shall cooperate in every appropriate way with all governmental bodies in the interest of establishing and maintaining an efficient and fair framework for mortgage credit.
8. I shall act in a way that recognizes honor, integrity and fidelity are essential in the commercial mortgage business.
9. I shall not quote to prospective borrower interest rates or other loan terms that are not likely to be realized.
10. I shall at all times avoid unauthorized disclosure of confidential information.
11. I shall not speak falsely or disparagingly of the business practices of a competitor or of a transaction being negotiated by a competitor.
12. I shall cooperate in furnishing information relative to any investigation of a possible violation of the law, and take pro-active measures and cooperate fully with any law enforcement or regulatory agency to report any broker or investor with questionable practices or intent.
13. I shall use all efforts available in servicing investments entrusted to my care, to effectively discharge obligations to both investor and debtor.